- Mow and water the lawn; including trimming trees and planting flowers.
- Clear walks and porches.
- Paint or touch-up the outside of the house to increase curb appeal.
- Clean all major household appliances.
- Scrub tile floors.
- Clean all carpets.
- Fix leaky faucets, broken appliances and cabinets.
- Replace broken tiles in bathroom or kitchen.
- Paint if necessary.
Pack and Organize
- Pack and remove unnecessary furniture.
- Use old newspapers and junk mail to wrap and pack away valuables and clutter.
- Organize and pack unnecessary items from the garage and closets.
Look Through a Buyer’s Eyes
- Have a friend walk through your home like a buyer would. Get their opinion on whether or not it’s inviting, clean and organized. Make any necessary changes.