Some helpful tips to know while looking for rental trucks:
- Check to see if the truck rental company does round trip and/or one way rentals- If you are moving long distance, make sure you can pick up and drop off your truck at different locations.
- For driving the truck, most places require you to be 18 years of age or old and have 2 forms of identification including a driver’s license. Check with the company you select to see if they have any other requirements as well.
- Select a type of insurance- All rental truck companies have types of insurance and you can usually select which insurance best suites your needs. Your automobile insurance may not cover your rental truck.
- Looking for loading and unloading help- Check out HireAHelper.com!
- You can rent equipment with your truck such as dollies, hitches, plastic wrap, and boxes.